Quantcast

Public Transportation Issues?

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Well the time has come, The CTA is going to cut my bus lines so I am going to have to:

walk 2 miles to the office
take a cab
ride a bike (which will get stolen over night)
ride a skateboard
Rollerblade (to much time changing shoes)

I have decieded to ride a skateboard.

So now I need a cool oldschool one like around the 1986. I found some oldschool Powell decks but it's been so long I don't remember what is what. To stay true to the old school roots I think I need some hard wheels and big diameter correct? What about trucks?

J

JRB

MMcG said:
:stupid: How long can it take you to take off a pair of rollerblades and throw on a pair of shoes???? :confused:
I am coming to Chicago, just to the airport hotel, on Monday, but I will find you and kick you in the nuts if you let Mark and Heidi talk you into rollerblading to work, hawkeye.

*I know where Naperville is.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
loco said:
I am coming to Chicago, just to the airport hotel, on Monday, but I will find you and kick you in the nuts if you let Mark and Heidi talk you into rollerblading to work, hawkeye.

*I know where Naperville is.

Don't worry about me rollerblading. I have played hockey my whole life and I know the dangers of rollerblading. Anytime you can get going 20mph and not be able to stop in 10 feet you are probably going to get killed, especially in the loop with al of those crazy cabbies.

Joke of the day, What's the hardest part about rollerblading?

Telling your parents you're gay.

It's just a joke.