Quantcast

)*( Pucker Monderp gmt )*(

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
rain today. pretty good weekend all in all. although it looks pretty clearly that this is gonna be the last summer both kids are gonna fit in the Burley trailer together. :(

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Dragging ass this morning, like any good Monday should go. I had a busy weekend of swim, bike, run. The highlight was a 5K race Saturday, where my race was decent, but Wife finished second woman overall. That was pretty cool. Then she wanted to go out for breakfast tacos after.

We've got a half ironman this coming Saturday. My goal is to break five hours for the first time. I just need to have a good race to do it...I don't need to have a great race.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Monda!. Wrapped up our stay in the Cortez/Dolores area. 4 solid days of singletrack fun. Phil's World wasn't even my favorite I don't think! Now on to Durango. Get it!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yesterday was great. Did a super quick ride on some hiking trails, where we took the easy trail. Even the easy trail was pretty gnarly. Lots of pedal grabbing rox. Then laid on the beach and got sunburned.

The heat shield above the muffler on my car has some loose. What an awesome sound. There pretty much a big cookie sheet rattling away on top of the muffler. :D

Front tire on the bike keeps going flat. Need to retape the rim, I think. That should be a fun messy job.

Internal audit this week at work. FTS.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I, too, am sleepy. On the upside, today marks day 1 (er, day 1 of week 2, my bad) of my 7 week block off.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

This whole getting old shit has gotten really old. So much of my body hurts that it is easier to count the few parts that don't. Overall a good weekend and the man child has started getting is shit together. It's really nice.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just spent 15 min chasing a dog running loose like a bat out of hell - I could barely keep up with it while being at stopping speed in the car. I lost it, hoping it looped back into the neighborhood only to see it get hit by a car doing 50mph. It clipped his back end and he took off like a mofo again. I followed him, trying to get in front of him for another 2-3 min before I lost him into the open space. I left a message with animal control, hopefully they can find him. I came across another couple of people who saw him get hit driving around trying to find him and I seem to have been the last person to see him, they all were headed back towards the open space to track him down after I told them where I lost him. That is a contained area, so that should help and once the adrenaline wears off he'll slow down. Hopefully somebody tracks him down - he has a collar so they should be able to get him home, at least after a vet.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
aw yeah. blew out a bunch of yard debris from nose first thing this morning. yay pine needle cleanup.
basically did yard work all weekend with a taco break & some cerevesas.

today i have have to make a bunch of Tiff's of shooting glasses look transparent for video. yay bezier curves. :/

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Morning Monkeys.

This whole getting old shit has gotten really old. So much of my body hurts that it is easier to count the few parts that don't. Overall a good weekend and the man child has started getting is shit together. It's really nice.
dude. i think i need a second pair of glasses to read with. at least my pecker still works flawlessly.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
dude. i think i need a second pair of glasses to read with. at least my pecker still works flawlessly.
I had to get "readers" a few years ago. I don't use them unless I REALLY have to, like when using my little laptop at work away from my big ass monitors

I was hunched over the front tire of the truck working on the steering when I noticed both my legs had gone to sleep. I was sort of stuck there until I just fell back onto my ass in the street. It was almost a LifeAlert moment. :panic:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Making our way up the Washington coast and Olympic National Park.

Passed by Kurt Cobains childhood home. I now see why he chose grunge, Aberdeen is kinda a dump.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Mornin!

Making our way up the Washington coast and Olympic National Park.

Passed by Kurt Cobains childhood home. I now see why he chose grunge, Aberdeen is kinda a dump.
cool area. went there with mom in law and wife and her little brother way back in the day. might have caused a small rock slide exploring off trail that almost took out teh wife...soaked in hot sulphur springs...just about got washed put to sea kayaking in san juan islands area...good times. wood go back.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
First day of IT audit. One of the findings involves my own laptop. What the fuck. :rofl:

Going to finally get to watch the Leogang race tonight. Somehow have not spoiled it yet. Screw basketball.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sigh, hanging out in the camper and feel the whole thing shifting. Motorhome next to us hit us on the way out, causing little more than scrapes and minor removal of plastic on the side view mirror. Managed to get a pic of his plate as he drove away. Not sure if this is worth pursuing.

Would you please hike the Hall of Moses for me ?
Done. Got to watch a mama black bear climb down a tree with her little cub.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sigh, hanging out in the camper and feel the whole thing shifting. Motorhome next to us hit us on the way out, causing little more than scrapes and minor removal of plastic on the side view mirror. Managed to get a pic of his plate as he drove away. Not sure if this is worth pursuing.

Awesome.

4K vid of the area:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

nail his ass. Those class A folks are mostly real jerks