Quantcast

Puerto Vallarta???

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
Yo- my in-laws are trying to plan a lil all inclusive family vaca this January. Since I'm a princess I have to o'kay this lil trip to make sure it's awesome enough for me.

Any of you monkies been there? How is it? Anything cool to do other then get sun and drink tequila?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Is getting sun and drinking tequila on the beach not good enough for you or something?

I've heard there's legendary fishing off that coast, so Id imagine the seafood is phenomenal as well.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
hell no. I'd love me tequila and da beach.

I was just curious if there was more- like dog fighting, opium fields, or dragons...

NovatoSCFR

Monkey
Aug 27, 2004
NOVATO CA
I was at an all inclusive in PV a few years ago with the fam, and had the chance to ride a few local trails. We road through The Predator set, which turned out to be pretty sweet.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
Flagstaff might end up happening before I go insane. My woman is looking at new jobs and schools so *fingers crossed*...
Vacation is FREE!!!! Ballin... but seriously my in laws are very generous people

You should save your money and move back to Flagstaff. :monkey:
I just spent four days with my family. No destination could convince me to give it another try.
I know... and mexican reefer is baaaaaad. I'll just get drunk a lot.

NuMexJoe

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
From the moment you get off the plane, and wherever you go in town, you'll be accosted by time share peddlers. I got really annoyed after a couple days, but I'm a little more laid back now. You'll likely have a good time, and it's worth it to travel up or down the coast for a change in scenery and pace.
- Joe

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
the last time i was in mexico (cancun) all they tried to sell me was cocaine.. i figured it was a ploy to detain me in mexico for a while