Quantcast

~~~Pugsley's Sister GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

In the office all day yesterday. When I got to work, I realized that I didn't have my wallet with me. Messed up my lunch break plans. Today I'm going to look at a house, then more office work.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Still reeling here from the after effects of yesterday's east coast earthquake. Most notably, my facebook news feed has been littered with people overreacting. :(

:panic: :panic:

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Leaving work early today to head to the kiddo's school. Older daughter has her class trip to Gotland next week, so we get all the info tonight. Entertainment value should be high, last year parents were asking stupid **** like if they had hair dryers in the cabins.......:blink:. Sometimes I wonder if sending my kids to International School here was a good idea, so many pampered humans.

I should have rode my Nickel so I could train on the Hammarby ski hill climb on the way home.....failure mode engaged.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
going back down the cape today and dropping of my bike at milford to have the seals replaced and get the fork rebuilt. its been coughing up oil for a while now so i think its time. other then that no plains for me just work and maybe taking the boat out after.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahh its day 24 out of working 26 straight days, I'm semi burnt...looking forward to going Mt Biking Saturday morning. I get to drive litle old ladies in wheelchairs to doctors appointments today. Just maybe I will have a long enough break between pickups to go for a couple mile run.

mmmm Coffee

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Family came home yesterday after a month in Denmark. Nice to have the wife and boys with me again. Its amazing how much the little one has changed. Not fun to have to leave them this morning.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Hmmm I got hooked up with an agent to import stuff from China, I'm thinking on buying myself one of these to test the channel and see if it's worth it to start reselling. Plus I can't turn it down at half price.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey's making me get a haircut. It's only been a month, but apparently I look like a hobo. Getting bike arts ready for sale and hopefully getting prepared for my trip to Colorado.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Got accidentally locked out of our bedroom last night. After trying multiple methods to open it for almost 2 hours, I ended up breaking the door knob to get in. I got 3 hours of sleep last night. I also need a new door knob and might as well replace the door now too (was planning to do that in the future because there is a 3+ inch gap between the bottom of the door and the ground because the old owners had sweet shag carpet).

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
ate stack of pancakes.....sleeeeeeepy.
lucky.
I had cheez-its for breakfast & like a ****-ton of coffee.

EDIT-not LIKE a ****-ton of coffee....but an ACTUAL ****-ton of coffee.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'morning. got some awesome weather here on the West Side this morning. Wish I were outside in it!

Hubby and I made plans to spend the weekend prepping the house for painting... I actually think it'll be fun! Hanging out outside drinking Coronas and working on the house together.... maybe sneak away to the local trails for a mid-day break... should be good times!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Man, all this marathon training is really affecting my appetite. I feel like I can eat my friggin arm right now. Cafeteria sushi (which is actually quite good...brought in from a local place) did nothing to bat down my lunch hunger.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Man, all this marathon training is really affecting my appetite. I feel like I eat my friggin arm right now. Cafeteria sushi (which is actually quite good...brought in from a local place) did nothing to bat down my lunch hunger.
if your arm was made of sushi, I would say "Go for it sushi arms!" :D

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Pull pork sandwich and a draft beer for lunch - life is good. I didn't even pay as an old long lost DH buddy turned Ducati lover paid.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just confirmed an interview in Denver Tuesday. Jumping in the car and leaving tomorrow morning! Any SLC area monkeys have a couch I can borrow? I'll gladly pay for dinner and beers tomorrow night.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
when i moved back to the east coast from LA i was doing 14-15 hour days. SIUP.
I don't feel like pushing myself into oblivion while driving. I can't drink caffine because of my seizures, so that pretty much takes >12 hour days out of the equation.