Quantcast

Pullin' a superman

J

JRB

No, but it is a common falling off of your horse injury. Most horse back injuries I received were rope burn or pinched fingers.

What was she doing?

Jumpers tend to fall a lot and hurt riders.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Originally posted by loco-gringo
No, but it is a common falling off of your horse injury. Most horse back injuries I received were rope burn or pinched fingers.

What was she doing?

Jumpers tend to fall a lot and hurt riders.
I guess she got bucked... thats all I have heard. The crazy part is that she can barely move anything.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I'm not sure, I've never fallen off a horse only the wagon(insert bad joke drum sound):p

I hope she's ok

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by golgiaparatus

and No BS she is not hot... she is the anti-hot... either way I hope she is going to be okay.
you got wierd priorities. I was thinking that (sorry i just finished the lance armstrong book) if you stayed with her the whole time she's in the hospital, you know, you could be "the man" afterward, you know what Im sayin? But, she is the anti-hot as you mentioned, so you could probably just forgo that step and still be "the man" afterward since she might not have alot going on anyway. On the other hand though, not everyone can say they got with a chick in a wheelchair. This is more of an opportunity than youre making it out to be.

EDIT: of course I hope she isnt ACTUALLY PARALZED, as I know that would suck...