Quantcast

Pump Track Party!

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
So, all are welcome to join me at my place in Orangevale for a pre Halloween pump track party on Sat. Oct. 27 PM me for directions if you want to join the fun.

ballaholyk84

Monkey
Aug 24, 2007
Beaverton, OR
So, all are welcome to join me at my place in Orangevale for a pre Halloween pump track party on Sat. Oct. 27 PM me for directions if you want to join the fun.
Dang Asa I didnt know you lived that close to me. I am in Carmichael. Not too far at all. Where abouts in Orangevale? My Aunt lives right off of Almond.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Sup ASA, hit me up, I'm down to bring some posse depending on what time. I have been thinking about putting in a pump track in my back yard also...maybe will inspire me no? How did N* go? Did you race?

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
The weather is looking perfect! So as of now we are ON! I will be setting up around 10am, and we will go all day and into the night. Some folks will come early, some late, so anytime after 10am, the gate will be open. If my lawn is full of cars, please park in the Dairy Queen dirt lot on the corner so the neighbors don't get mad at us parking on the street. The street is a tiny, one lane deal, so please don't park on the street.

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
Haha, that's awesome.
are you gonna be doing anything at your pumptrack again anytime soon i would like to come check it out. i live in south sac and if you race i will be at sandhill on saturday for the mx race. i will be on a two tone hardtail it is red and white. talk to you later

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Yeah, depending on the weather, I will likely have another get together before the world gets too soggy. If you would like, PM me and you can come check it out just about any time. I work from home mostly these days:monkeydance:

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Yeah, that was one of the highlights of the evening. We will certainly be doing that again.

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
I will probably set up about noon, and go until dark. If there is interest, I will set up the lights and we will keep on ridin'

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
i really want to come check out you track. it looks sick and people have said it is really good and it is close and i ride trails up there all the time. anyway to get a hold of you to check it out

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Gather up a crew and come on over. I am usually home at least one day of the weekend. PM me if you want to hook something up.

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
anyone who lives near sacramento should check this place out it is amazing there is so many differnt lines. i rode for about 2 hours and still not do everyline that i wanted to do. its the best pumptrack i have been to. and it suits everyone from the beginner to the pro

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Thanks Chipper, glad you could come. Hopefully, the track will just get better. I asked Santa for more dirt:lighten: If anyone knows Santa, please tell him I have been a very good girl this year.

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
So it looks like it will be dry for a bit. Weather permitting, I am going to have a pump track/BBQ on Sunday, Jan 24th all day. Come one come all!

gideon

Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
San Francisco
thanks for extending this gracious offer to everyone here
may just try to make this one, heard was fun times last one

just dont invite this guy

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
The weather gods seem to be frowning on us. If tomorrow morning's forcast still calls for rain on Sunday, I will reschedule the party.

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Sorry everybody. The weather guessers are all saying rain for Sunday. We are officially postponed. I will post a new date very soon.

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
well whenever it does go down i will be there. you pump track is so fun and so many lines that i still want to try. talk to you soon

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
If the weather looks good for the 9th, I will have the tack open for a party "preview"
Asa

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Uncovered the track today. So far so good. Come check it out on Saturday for the preview.