Quantcast

Pump Track Party!

DraVen

Chimp
Jul 2, 2006
Sac.
hey Asa do you want some of these 2x4s and 2x6s that i have laying around. i can bring some with me this weekend.

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
yeah, cool man. How are you feeling? Sore? I sure wish I had your crash on video!

So it looks like the weather gods are going to bless us with two incredible weekends in a row (hopefully I didn't just jinx it). The Preview party was a blast! Next Sunday, we will be adding BBQ and BEER!

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
asa, are you talking about this coming up Sun 17th? would love to join. Wish I was there to see the crash james.

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Yup, Sunday the 17th. Bring something to throw on the grill or in the cooler if you like.

DraVen

Chimp
Jul 2, 2006
Sac.
no i want sore. i jumped in a hot bath when i got home. but i will bring some of that lumber with me on sunday. Rich you better show up man..

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Asa, I'll def bring some meat and bevs, thanks for hosting this. James, yea I should be able to make it no prob, all I have to bring tho is my 20". My mtn bike is going through some changes over the winter.

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
You have got to be kidding me. NASCAR???:plthumbsdown::twitch:
Are you honestly going to sit inside watching environmental distastermobiles turn left all day when it is going to be 70 degrees
with endless beer, BBQ, and pump track antics at my house? If you want crashes, I pretty much guarantee it. We had a couple good ones on Saturday, and that was just the preview with no beer involved! Come to my party dude! It won't be the same without your smiling face:monkeydance:

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
I am 100%!! (knock on wood) I will be having another party soon. Probably a going away for the summer party sometime in April or May. Did you like the new Video?