Quantcast

pump tracks

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
yeah, makes me visualize some 'whistler a-line' style run that had not just one, but a series of those massive rollers.... really long and stretched out b/c of the speed.
Yeah! Long stretched out speed rollers are dynamite! Never been to whistler but I can imagine the flow of a good holy roller!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
looks sick jasride!

tight and techy was the plan on this current build.

everyone wants to ride my liquid. :)

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I can ride that track for far more then one minute.

Another track we made, I did 50 laps on. I would have done more but I got tired of counting.....

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
I can ride that track for far more then one minute.

Another track we made, I did 50 laps on. I would have done more but I got tired of counting.....
I was being serious when I said that! 1 minute laps are pretty tough, especially at speed! Buddy of mine comes out to ours and bangs out 40 lappers. I'm done after like 5. haha. Ill get back into it soon though and rip more!

Last edited:

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
last week, Abel, Tony, Myles and some of his El Paso friends, and I, hammered out this 8 pack of rollers at Tony's property ("The Allied Compound")..

i did the rollers 14' peak to peak, but they were still a little tall for the spacing, probably gonna mellow em out a little by adding dirt to the pits, or just ride em in and see how it goes...

Abel built both a big and medium line coming off the platform... Local Jordan Waugh:

The pump track will be both an easy loop, as well as a way to get back up the elevation change to the starting hill/platform. You can also turn off the medium jump line or the pump track and hit the wallride. Vernon on his iNDUST 22":

Hippie Josh (trailpirate.com) is planning a jam for next month there if you happen to be in central texas...

http://www.bikemojo.com/speak/showthread.php?91639-Allied-Compound-End-of-the-World-Jam-January-2012

Last edited:

fizeg

Chimp
Jan 3, 2012
Hello, this pump track is located in Russia (south west Siberia) Novokuznezk city. I was making it by myself for 3 months.:)
коп2.jpg

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
More like a dirt skate park really but it's certainly "pumpy". Lots of ways to ride this thing. Contains all the dirt from the drains we excavated, plus 4 supplementary dump loads, countless huge rocks, and many large locust trees. Built in ~2 weeks with an excavator and skid steer.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Might as well post a vid of the yard track. We had our first sesh of the year ride back in early April. The weather was crazy dry here for March and April. Lots of changes and added features since this vid but this was a fun day. Pretty good elevation drop from the road down to the bottom of the track. I would guess 25 feet give or take in just that short of a yard so it's with great pleasure you can now pump all the way back up to the road while carrying good speed in the process. Sorry for the piss poor grainy video quality and just general lack video mastery.

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Might as well post a vid of the yard track. We had our first sesh of the year ride back in early April. The weather was crazy dry here for March and April. Lots of changes and added features since this vid but this was a fun day. Pretty good elevation drop from the road down to the bottom of the track. I would guess 25 feet give or take in just that short of a yard so it's with great pleasure you can now pump all the way back up to the road while carrying good speed in the process. Sorry for the piss poor grainy video quality and just general lack video mastery.
man, it looks fun. is that your house? house sesh's are a blast. chill song too--who is it?

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
man, it looks fun. is that your house? house sesh's are a blast. chill song too--who is it?
yeah it's pretty fun. Not my house but I've been living there for the past year and a couple months. If I only rode peoples yards from here on out in life I wouldn't be bummed at all. You don't even have to think about it and you know there are some pretty awesome yard set ups throughout the country and even the world. All styles too, from pump tracks to some pretty burly trails, to even wood park style. It's a fantasy every rider thinks about at some point but only a small percentage are lucky enough to pull off. I still hope for my own property again someday to try something else again.

oh yeah, song is by "Nightmares on Wax" song is - "You Wish"

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Just some gopro of my pumptrack. its a work in progress and very getto right now. I had completely plowed my jumps in april and started over. I have to work on the last couple jumps for better speed so we will not have to pedal so hard on the hill, right now its a leg breaker but doable. About a lap and a half is all I could do tonight. . .

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Just some gopro of my pumptrack. its a work in progress and very getto right now. I had completely plowed my jumps in april and started over. I have to work on the last couple jumps for better speed so we will not have to pedal so hard on the hill, right now its a leg breaker but doable. About a lap and a half is all I could do tonight. . .

That place looks like fun!

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
TT - you've change the place up a bunch! Looks fun as hell! Did you take the concrete berm out? Didn't see it in the vid.