Quantcast

Punxsutawney Phil is living under my shed

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
And he's eating all me vegitables!!!

I could try and trap him, shoot him:triniti:, drown him or invite
all my hippie friends over and smoke him out.

Don't think I have the heart to kill poor phil and I'm really hoping theres no baby phils under there!

Just another groundhog day!!

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
And he's eating all me vegitables!!!

I could try and trap him, shoot him, drown him or invite
all my hippie friends over and smoke him out.

Don't think I have the heart to kill poor phil and I'm really hoping theres no baby phils under there!

Just another groundhog day!!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
we have one under our shed too. We see him occasionally chilling on the step sun bathing. silly badger. He don't eat our veggietibbles though, so it's cool.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
We've got a woodchuck under our shed. He doesn't eat our vegetables, but we do, on occasion, see him sunbathing on the step. We once saw another woodchuck, so I immediately assumed they were gay married and called Fox news to help me pray the gay away. I haven't seen either of them lately, so I assume that the weasel got em.

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
maybe syadasti will come over and whisper it away.
Oh wait that was the birds.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Take 2 sticks of 3/4" conduit, Pound them into the ground as best as you can on either side of your shed. Bend the conduit just above the ground. Water the heck out of the area around the shed. Make sure the ground is nice and moist. Pull the conduit out of the ground and cut off the bend. Clean the dirt out of it and carefully put the conduit back in the holes you made originally. The holes should be 10' apart and go down about 4'. Put one stick of Dynamite in each hole, pull the conduit and run. Dynamite recipe. 2 10" section of black 1/2 Iron pipe and caps fill with black powder and pack the top with tissue paper. and leave room for a M-80 to fit inside under the cap. Drill a small hole in the cap for the fuse to poke through. Pyrodex pellets will work but you will need to crush them up first. Use a vice to crush them up instead of a hammer. Be careful....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Take 2 sticks of 3/4" conduit, Pound them into the ground as best as you can on either side of your shed. Bend the conduit just above the ground. Water the heck out of the area around the shed. Make sure the ground is nice and moist. Pull the conduit out of the ground and cut off the bend. Clean the dirt out of it and carefully put the conduit back in the holes you made originally. The holes should be 10' apart and go down about 4'. Put one stick of Dynamite in each hole, pull the conduit and run. Dynamite recipe. 2 10" section of black 1/2 Iron pipe and caps fill with black powder and pack the top with tissue paper. and leave room for a M-80 to fit inside under the cap. Drill a small hole in the cap for the fuse to poke through. Pyrodex pellets will work but you will need to crush them up first. Use a vice to crush them up instead of a hammer. Be careful....

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
trying kill off Phil not myself.

In all seriousness I do need to rid this critter from my shed. They borrow holes under the foundation
and can f it up royally.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I had several living under my shed (12x24') with a poured concrete floor. I borrowed a live trap and caught them one by one. I then upgraded them from a 1 acre yard with just grass and a dog chasing them constantly to some riverfront property near the town boat launch that was surrounded by corn fields.

I baited the trap with cantaloupe on advice from the guy that lent me the trap and they loved the stuff.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
We had a 5x8 concrete slab in front of the door at the house I used to live in. One night, an armadillo smelled some delicious grubs under the slab. That sumbitch removed 18" of dirt from under the slab, escaped and then the slab fell in the giant hole. In ONE night.

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
I had several living under my shed (12x24') with a poured concrete floor. I borrowed a live trap and caught them one by one. I then upgraded them from a 1 acre yard with just grass and a dog chasing them constantly to some riverfront property near the town boat launch that was surrounded by corn fields.

I baited the trap with cantaloupe on advice from the guy that lent me the trap and they loved the stuff.
ya my pops has a trap so I'll do just that and work the mellon idea. That or its the .22 to the dome peice for him.