Quantcast

Pure class...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

I know we diss manufacturers and people who do stupid **** and general asshatery, but I saw this post on Corsair's web page this morning and I couldn't think of a better way to handle the situation that they found themselves in. Wishing Pablo well and hoping they could work together in the future, same with Cam. I feel like you don't see that too often.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
probably from outside the company too. The posts a few pages down appeared to be scribbled down by somebody whose first language was probably not english...

I just think it's noble for them to say something positive over the transition.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
So Zink now has the odd title of riding the same frame under 3 different sponsors. It's like back in the day when everyone raced on M1s regardless of sponsor.

I know his DH rig and hardtail has changed, but his slopestyle rig was a corsair something or other whilst riding for evil and has been restickered with Hyper decals

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
ummm, didn't Hyper hire one of the Corasir partner/designers?
Kind of. My understanding is that pablo left Corsair when he sold it to mike Flaherty.

Corsair is Mike flaherty from atomlab right? If so then the class move isnt such a surprise, but still a great thing to see.
It was, Mike sold it to a company in TW, per my understanding. I don't think he's involved anymore, though he still heads up atomlab. I liked dealing with mike, he sent me a whole bunch of stuff I needed for cheap or free.

Anyways, I just thought this was a nice note, since topics like the diablo-disaster get more press.