Quantcast

Push Industies

Bikecrasher

Monkey
Sep 24, 2002
Tacoma, Wa
Any one had dealings w/ this company?
Fox shock upgrades to a "better" pro-pedal version. Looks great for the price/service. Also heard they might have a 9.5" linkage upgrade for 03/04 Turner DHRs in the future. Sorry if I missed previous posts.

Spec8in561

Monkey
Mar 12, 2004
Hear good things, check out the new 26 mag(one of the mags) and u can see an ad for the new fox shocks ...may want to consider that also if u are a fox guy

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
I had darren build me a shock, with the "works" package. He is a great guy to deal with, and his shocks work better than anything else out there (avy. excluded)

use search to find in depth stuff

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I have been trying to get ahold of someone all week. I filled out their contact info on their site on Monday and they did call me back saying he would email me with all the info on what to do. But I have never heard from them again. I guess I will try again next week. Welcome to the biking world of custom tuning right....

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Originally posted by Kanter
I have been trying to get ahold of someone all week. I filled out their contact info on their site on Monday and they did call me back saying he would email me with all the info on what to do. But I have never heard from them again. I guess I will try again next week. Welcome to the biking world of custom tuning right....
Probably a bad week to try to get a hold of them. They have been building all the honda turner shocks and getting ready for sea otter. You have to remember that push is a small company, they'll get to you. :)

Bulldog

Turbo Monkey
Sep 11, 2001
Wisconsin
Originally posted by Kanter
First they were preparing for Sea Otter, now they are actually at Sea Otter. And after Sea Otter I'm sure they will be busy as hell. Good luck! :thumb: It's worth the wait.

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
I've had a couple of shocks rebuilt by them and had great results.There are only 2 full time guys there and they are at the otter.
In case no one knows Darren was the engineer at Romic,and Jimmy was the sales guy there.
I feel they are on par w/even avy for feel and tuning options,however the oil capacity of the avy is greater along with larger shaft size and moto style seal. The Push is far lighter and less expensive,and so far has an euqally durable"Vault seal housing".
For some mysterious reason i could never get my avy to feel right-not enough rebound damping and a firm feel.
Darren worked for Eiback(sp) spring mfg in the rally dept before Romic was around,and is just easy to talk to.
He was responsible for getting Eric Carter on a Romic last year and hense won the 1st race(Big Gay nat.dh and 4x) he entered.He now is riding a Push.
I personally prefer a speed sensitive shock to a posistion sensitive shock w/air assist. Push has been able to offer a "pro pedal"option that still feels lively and plush at speed.Also a key feature is the diffrent "bump stop"bottom out bumpers they offer.They really help on harsh bottoming.
This must be the best value out there even if you buy a usad fox from someones parts bin.
They also service Swingers and do re valving of them.i betcha Carter has a tricked out Boxxer that they reworker too.
Enjoy

Hrelp

Chimp
Feb 23, 2004
What good is 9.5 inches if it hits the seat? If push works for the turner race team will they void your 04 dhr frame if u upgrade to the 9.5 linkage?