Quantcast

PUSH MX tune back in stock?

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Was gonna upgrade to a new fox but I may aswell get it pushed... Should be just as good and set to my weight too.

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
Yup, it's available and back for good for DHX 3.0/4.0/5.0. Bit of a soft launch at the moment while we sort out all of the inventory, build bulk sub-assemblies, and get parts over to TF. We should have VAN-R/VAN-RC kits available within the next few weeks.

We've got lots of new stuff in the works.....if you're into Facebook, most of our sneak peeks happen there.

Darren

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Yup, it's available and back for good for DHX 3.0/4.0/5.0. Bit of a soft launch at the moment while we sort out all of the inventory, build bulk sub-assemblies, and get parts over to TF. We should have VAN-R/VAN-RC kits available within the next few weeks.

We've got lots of new stuff in the works.....if you're into Facebook, most of our sneak peeks happen there.

Darren
Does that mean you'll be able to work your magic on a Van R to turn it into a HiLo adjustable wunderpiece?

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Will the MX Hi/Lo comp assembly for the Vivid Air come back? I saw one in early 2011. By September I'll want one.
As I understand it, PUSH is no longer serviceing RS shocks (forks yes, shocks no)

I managed to get my Vivid R2C Coil rebuilt by them recently, but only because I had already PUSHed it in 2011.

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
so, what's different to the Avalanche DHX mod and justifies the higher price?
PUSH MX-Tune Highlights:

-Offers both Hi-Speed and Low Speed Compression adjustments externally. Tool-less finger controls
-CNC Machined low profile reservoir bridge assembly
-CNC Machined 7075-AL, TypeIII Hadrcoated Main Piston offered in 3 damping configurations based on application
-Proprietary custom Low-Friction Piston Glide-Ring
-All damping shims replaced
-Proprietary CNC Machined asymmetric Piston Bolt isolating compression and rebound damping circuits
-Older generation DHX replenish shims updated to new thicker design
-Proprietary custom molded rod bumpers available in 6 densities based on application and spring rate
-Proprietary custom molded Low Friction Shaft Seal
-Proprietary custom molded Low Friction Shaft Seal specifically engineered for aluminum shafts
-Mount hardware available in both urethane lined DU, or Proprietary PUSH PTX polymer for newer style FOX 5pc system
-All O-rings replaced
-All machined parts made "in-house" at PUSH Industries
-All vendor parts Made in the USA

MX-Tune.jpg

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
Does that mean you'll be able to work your magic on a Van R to turn it into a HiLo adjustable wunderpiece?
Yes.

Will the MX Hi/Lo comp assembly for the Vivid Air come back? I saw one in early 2011. By September I'll want one.
Probably not unfortunately.

sickness !
I'm bias.....but I think so! The inspiration came from it's big brother in the background!:D:thumb:
MX-Nomad.jpg

Last edited: