Quantcast

PUSH Vivid - finally happening

slothy

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
Ireland
Great looking forward to a review on these. I've been looking for a shock for my Socom for a while cant make up my mind, I like my pushed dhx but I cant adjust it.

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
Looks much nicer than the earlier proto they had and the price is pretty sweet.
Thanks, a lot of work went into this one.

Assuming the $269 applies to both the 4.1 and 5.1 Vivids correct?
Yes, the kit fits all models of Vivid.

Something my brand new 2010 vivid 5.1 could use
Your Vivid agrees.

Darren, Any chance this service will also be available for the Vivid Air?
Yes, this kit fits into the Vivid Air as well. Obviously the tuning is different due to the air spring characteristic.

Darren

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
Thinking my TR450 could use a complete version. Do you foresee any delays?
We're currently installing the kits into customer shocks if that's what you're asking.

Darren

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
We're currently installing the kits into customer shocks if that's what you're asking.

Darren
Wrong answer, this is the bike industry remember. You were supposed to tell him they'd be ready in two weeks, then tell him there have been unforeseen delays and it'd be another two months, then stop replying to emails or answering the phone. That's how we roll in the bike biz.

Seriously though, looks like a cool bit of kit.

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
If customers want other colors for the adjuster dials than just gold & blue,is that even possible if the customer wants that?.It's just a question

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
Wrong answer, this is the bike industry remember. You were supposed to tell him they'd be ready in two weeks, then tell him there have been unforeseen delays and it'd be another two months, then stop replying to emails or answering the phone. That's how we roll in the bike biz.

Seriously though, looks like a cool bit of kit.
LOL...been there. My 2010 New Years resolution was to no longer talk about products prematurely. Hence why with both the MX-Tune and Team Issue products we waited until you could buy them.:thumb: So even though we have a heap of cool new stuff in the pipeline I won't be mentioning any of it! :D

If customers want other colors for the adjuster dials than just gold & blue,is that even possible if the customer wants that?.It's just a question
Unfortunately, all of the dials have been plated blue and gold so color options wouldn't be available. Sorry.

Darren

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
Anybody know what's up with the Vivid team issue on Push's site?

It's been out of stock for months and I keep getting a vague answer about when they'll be offering it again.

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
Anybody know what's up with the Vivid team issue on Push's site?

It's been out of stock for months and I keep getting a vague answer about when they'll be offering it again.
We'll have it available sometime in November. We did a slight redesign to make it more easily serviceable and easier to assemble. From the user standpoint everything will be the same. In doing so, we also purchased an additional CNC machine for manufacturing the parts and are waiting on delivery sometime later this month from Haas.

Darren

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
We'll have it available sometime in November. We did a slight redesign to make it more easily serviceable and easier to assemble. From the user standpoint everything will be the same. In doing so, we also purchased an additional CNC machine for manufacturing the parts and are waiting on delivery sometime later this month from Haas.

Darren
Thanks Darren. I sent you a PM a few weeks ago and didn't get a reply. I was hoping it wasn't going to be discontinued.

Rob

tacubaya

Monkey
Dec 19, 2009
Mexico City
Darren could you reply the PM I sent you, or tell the guy in charge of answering PUSH emails to reply the emails I've sent?

Thanks!

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia

Darren
Any idea when the team issue is going to be put up on the site?

PUSHIND

PUSH Industries (Duh)
Dec 5, 2003
Colorado
Hey guys/gals,

Unfortunately, our new CNC was delivered late which changed our schedule a bit. It's been on line producing production parts for the last two weeks so we should have a better handle on delivery towards the end of the month.

Darren

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
I've tried PM's and he doesn't respond. I wouldn't bother posting if he did; there's enough useless posts on here as is.

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
I've emailed them and had very vague answers from people other than Darren. At least here I get a time frame not a season.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Ever think of picking up a telephone? Maybe talking directly to another live person will answer your questions.

I called Push today and they answered the phone and answered all my questions.