Quantcast

Pushed Rockshox Vivid

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I thought this dissevered its own thread.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Push-Industries-2008-Special-Race-program.html

The first program for test riders will be focused around the new Rock Shox Vivid rear shock. Specifically the Santa Cruz V10 and Iron Horse Sunday platforms, as both of these bikes have unique characteristics. The new PUSH World Cup Tune features separate external Hi and Low speed compression adjust, bringing the Vivid into the company of the Cane Creek Double Barrel as a completely adjustable 4-way damping system. This combined with new proprietary seal and wiper systems designed specifically for maximum sealability and minimum friction, 5th generation VxR high flow internal main cylinder piston, reservoir extension for increased oil and gas volume, bottoming system, and position-locking adjustable spring retainer all ensure that this unit will be ready to rip!

EM-EFER

Monkey
May 29, 2007
I wonder how much this will run.. Looks like PUSH is doing the right thing and getting involved with this great shock.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I was just talking about this with Darren the other day. Very interesting guy, and is definitely moving things in the right direction. Keep an eye peeled for more stuff on the horizon coming from PUSH.

:biggrin: