Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Food, Sex, Bikes

Votes: 10 9.8%

• Total voters

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So i'm laying in bed this morning, and my girlfriend asks me what I'm thinking about. I was staring at my bikes hanging from the ceiling, and I told her bikes.

She asked me: Put these in order, bikes, sex, and food. What do you think?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
an ex used to tease me that i loved my bikes more than her. turns out she was right. :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Salami said:
I like to have sex while looking at my bike while eating *****. :sneaky:
" [George and Tara are in bed. George reaches out for a sandwich]

George: Oohoho...spicy mustard...woohoho, you're hot tonight!

Tara: Oh, George!

George: And now for the trifecta. [Picks up a hand held TV and gets back under the covers.]

Tara: George? George? What are you doing?! [Pulls the covers off. George is eating a sandwich and watching TV.]

George: Pleasuring you?"

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheBlood.html or http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1417080#post1415645

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Toshi said:
" [George and Tara are in bed. George reaches out for a sandwich]

George: Oohoho...spicy mustard...woohoho, you're hot tonight!

Tara: Oh, George!

George: And now for the trifecta. [Picks up a hand held TV and gets back under the covers.]

Tara: George? George? What are you doing?! [Pulls the covers off. George is eating a sandwich and watching TV.]

George: Pleasuring you?"

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheBlood.html or http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1417080#post1415645

:D:D:D

splat

Nam I am
Toshi said:
an ex used to tease me that i loved my bikes more than her. turns out she was right. :D

I had an ex who who said a similar thing:

I sometimes think you love your bike more than Me.

I agreed , the reletionship didn't last much longer.

I met my Wife on a Bike ride so she understands the sickness called bikes as a matter of fact she has it herself.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
simple...food, bikes, sex....like previously posted you need food to even do the other 2...and sex is extremely overated.

My girlfriend asked me the same thing once..."do you love you bike more than me?" I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't love bikes after all it is just a "bike"... I love riding....a bike is just the tool that allows me to do so...D

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
BMXman said:
simple...food, bikes, sex....like previously posted you need food to even do the other 2...and sex is extremely overated.

My girlfriend asked me the same thing once..."do you love you bike more than me?" I guess I'm in the minority here but I don't love bikes after all it is just a "bike"... I love riding....a bike is just the tool that allows me to do so...D
Dam dude not in my book a good slut take the best ride hand over fist :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink: :oink:

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
15 years ago it would have been Sex, bikes, food...

Being 36 and married, I get all the sex I want (or need), the cupboards and fridge are always full but I can't ride as much want, so I went with bikes, food and sex.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
One can not live without food, so that is kind of a no-brainer for #1. The same can almost be said for sex. :D
You must still be in newlywed mode...

Food - Bikes - what was the other one?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I could have sworn that this poll was posted before, but a search yielded no results.

What triggered me to think of that, is that I was with my ex last time this poll was done (perhaps it wasn't on this site?), and I rated sex as last.

This time, I rated it as first... :think: Guess it really depends on who you're with, eh? :D

Bikes, as IAB said, are just for fun. They're lots of fun, no doubt, but if that option weren't available, I'd just take up another hobby; it's not like there'd be this gaping void in my life.

I voted on the poll in order of enjoyment, not necessarily survival - of course food should be first. I guess I looked at it from the perspective of, "If you had to cease enjoying one of these activities (even if you could still do it), which would be the most detrimental?"

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
jacksonpt said:
You must still be in newlywed mode...

Food - Bikes - what was the other one?

I don't know Jackson...I've been married 9 this past Dec 31st, and with her for 13 years. I still wake up in the morning hoping for some action, more than thinking when I'm going to have the opportunity hit the trail. Food...as long as I'm busy doing something it never crosses my mind. If I'm bored...watch out, the pantry is opening and closing frequently. I don't know what it is, but since the old snip snip...I haven't had much room to complain. :thumb: But I've also heard once they hit 30 they seem to want it more. :think:

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
JSB said:
But I've also heard once they hit 30 they seem to want it more. :think:
My wife is 32, and I'm not seeing the "peak" yet, maybe the pool boy or the UPS driver are enjoying it. :mumble:

**In case you are "trolling" or "lurking" around here honey, I'm just talking big in front of the boys :heart:**