Quantcast

Put up a new light in meh dining room...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Since my sh!tty home building contractor was tying to save a buck, he installed a cheap, crappy light in our dining room that MizN 8 hated. Of course she complained about it, but like all crappy contractors he told her to live with it and kept putting her off on doing anything about it.

Well finally after 3 and a half years he got off his lazy ass and replaced it with a cool new one that we bought on a recent (Sept) trip to Dallas. Finally the room is finished!

Old boring light:

..and the new cool one:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
I like your dining room table, N8. When I get a larger house in a couple years, I would like to get something similar.

Your light looks great too! :weee:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Man I even picked that one up , And that kind of stuff usually goes over my head.
I do think you need to shoten the cable a bit , move it up about a foot.

EDIT: also need to lighten up the curtains just a touch to match the color in the ceiling
it's actually a metal rod but i can take a section out... we havent had a dinner party yet so i dont know if u will bring it up or not yet.. ceiling is 11 ft in the recessed part

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Looks cool, n8. Are the lights adjustable? It looks like the track setup a friend has in his kitchen. Could just be the angle.