Quantcast

Pwned by CNN

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

CNN MARKS CHENEY: NETWORK FLASHES 'X' OVER VP'S FACE DURING LIVE SPEECH

**Exclusive**

At 11:04:45 AM ET Monday CNN was airing Vice President Dick Cheney's speech live from the American Enterprise Institute in Washington -- when a large black 'X' repeatedly flashed over the vice president's face!

The 'X' over Cheney's face appeared each time less than a second, creating an odd subliminal effect.

As this DRUDGE REPORT screen capture reveals, while one 'X' flashed over Cheney's face CNN ran a headline at the bottom of its screen: "CHENEY: I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS WRONG TO CRITICIZE."

One top White House source expressed concern about what was aired over CNN.

"Is someone in Atlanta trying to tell us something?"

A CNN spokesman did not return repeated calls late Monday night.

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3cnc.htm

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I would have had little red horns apear out of his head and a forked tail whipping around in the background.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
I would have had little red horns apear out of his head and a forked tail whipping around in the background.
Thats a little harder to "play off"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
interesting, but even CNN cannot stave off the supply of Iraqi babies Cheney needs to feast on to stay alive.
Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Westy said:
I think you missed my point.
Maybe... I figured you were commenting on how CNN (who is labeled as liberal by the GOP and used to be referred to as the "Clinton News Newtwork") just gave the GOP/conservative/FOX news types ammo in their 'blame the liberals' campaign.

oops... this is the lounge - back to my non-political mindset.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Greyhound said:
Yes, yes....I understand what it means. Leave it to the literal police to ruin a good wink-wink-nod-nod joke. Thanks.
p4z1zwn3d