Quantcast

Q-Anon and friends...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
it's almost like they were sold a religion and have to accept that they were duped.
You follow any of that shit? Adaptive reasoning is stronger in the Qcult than even southern baptism. They just make up new shit when reality becomes inconvenient. And since none of them can even remember what they thought 2 days ago it seems to stick pretty well.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
You follow any of that shit?
a couple of years ago when I first heard of it I dove in to try and understand what in the fucking fuck they were talking about, "Adaptive reasoning" is an excellent term for it all. If you go back to 2016, there were globe-changing actions which were IMMINENT, then more even moar shocking theories and "arrests coming any day now!!".

it was all a distraction, all a crowbar to manipulate people to one side. Faith is a powerful tool.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The worst mistake anyone can make is thinking this is just bored stupid yoga moms who got tired of the antivaccination chat rooms and have moved onto a new phase. This is like incident number 1000 over the last 4 years. And the only reason no one died in comet ping pong pizza is because the early adopters were the dumbest. Everyone who's not on my 'side' is a pedophile, and I'm saving democracy based on my own research.

EmHu_VLVcAEiEyZ.jpg

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
As far as 'living in a parallel universe goes' they now have their religion (Q), their icon (trump, although that's likely to change), their supposed cause they think they believe in (democracy, saving children), their own language (trust the process, do your own research etc...) and thanks to generations of passive complacency by people who think just because they own a gun and don't shoot people, everyone else is like that too so we should have lots of access to guns, we've now made available tons of firepower to them.

Welcome to the national scale branch dividians.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
As far as 'living in a parallel universe goes' they now have their religion (Q), their icon (trump, although that's likely to change), their supposed cause they think they believe in (democracy, saving children), their own language (trust the process, do your own research etc...) and thanks to generations of passive complacency by people who think just because they own a gun and don't shoot people, everyone else is like that too so we should have lots of access to guns, we've now made available tons of firepower to them.

Welcome to the national scale branch dividians.
that reminds me ... thanks!

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
No shit? Wtf. The other guy was the founder of Veterans for Trump.
So you're telling me that the one documented case of attempted voter fraud was from Trump's camp? Shocked I tell you! This story needs to get legs today to squash some of the noise coming from that side.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
No shit? Wtf. The other guy was the founder of Veterans for Trump.
So you're telling me that the one documented case of attempted voter fraud was from Trump's camp? Shocked I tell you! This story needs to get legs today to squash some of the noise coming from that side.
What I've seen is this, one trumper filling out his dead mom's ballot in PA, and another similar in NV

So that's 3. All trumpanzees.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Was thinking while on my run today. (Yeah, I run. Shut up.)

I'm no lawyer, but...

If all the bad shit that Q says is true, and they are sitting on all this alleged information, and more bad shit happens...arent they liable too when the "storm comes." Since they emerged, how many kids hav gone missing an have been baked into pies? Aiding and abetting...concealing evidence, silence is complicity and all???

I know if my kid was missing, kiidnappedrapedkilledbakedintoapizzaandeaten etc, but these assholes were sitting on evidence that could have prevented, it...I would be pretty pissed off.

But thats just me.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Was thinking while on my run today. (Yeah, I run. Shut up.)

I'm no lawyer, but...

If all the bad shit that Q says is true, and they are sitting on all this alleged information, and more bad shit happens...arent they liable too when the "storm comes." Since they emerged, how many kids hav gone missing an have been baked into pies? Aiding and abetting...concealing evidence, silence is complicity and all???

I know if my kid was missing, kiidnappedrapedkilledbakedintoapizzaandeaten etc, but these assholes were sitting on evidence that could have prevented, it...I would be pretty pissed off.

But thats just me.

You've already thought this through way more than the Quidiots are even capable of :rofl:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Deuschland does not have a shortage of hard right assholes, so like NZ it's guaranteed to have qtards.
In our elections just held they got 1% of the vote.

1%er's.... Fucking 1%er's!!!! :close::ban::butcher:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Deuschland does not have a shortage of hard right assholes, so like NZ it's guaranteed to have qtards.
In our elections just held they got 1% of the vote.

1%er's.... Fucking 1%er's!!!! :close::ban::butcher:
You bet, we just had a lovely Covid skeptics/Q-tard/Nazi demonstration over the weekend in Leipzig with no masks and frequent attacks on police and the press, while the official memorial event for Reichskristallnacht in Dresden today got canceled.

Overall I'd still say that multi party parliaments like NZ and GER are better equipped to handle a certain percentage of the population going full retard.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Totally agree. More accurate proportional representation, especially with a vaguely well-educated population seems to have better outcomes. I don’t know how many of you have watched all the Adam Curtis stuff, but one of his meta-takeaways is that normal* people aren’t cunts, and left to their own devices the arc of moral justice will do its happy thing. Artificial polarisation into two square holes seems to be an especially bad thing, especially now our species context is so complicated.

*not delusional.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I wonder if he’d take that as a compliment or not. I feel he might not, but maybe I’m too nice. Some of his commenters defo would love that. I hate that he rolls like ‘I’m not a racist nazi, I just believe in the free market’ but in the comments there are a couple of full-on racist nazis who don’t get banned or even censured.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I wonder if he’d take that as a compliment or not. I feel he might not, but maybe I’m too nice. Some of his commenters defo would love that. I hate that he rolls like ‘I’m not a racist nazi, I just believe in the free market’ but in the comments there are a couple of full-on racist nazis who don’t get banned or even censured.
He however DOES ban and censure left wing commentators...... *ahem* such as myself several years ago.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Anybody have any thought as to the origin of this BS.

Is Q some troll in mommy's basement having a lark with the Reddit 4Chan* community that hit much harder than expected?
Some Russian (Chinese / other?) psy-ops?
A selection from Column A, and a selection from Column B?

Thoughts?

* Edit 'cause @Changleen is in a bad mood and being pedantic bitch. :D
A little late to the party here, but I'm currently listening to Reply All (podcast) Episode #166 "Country of Liars." Worth a listen for some Q backstory.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

an older one I didn't know about

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Some of the best comments on that are stating she lasted a percentage of a Scaramucci time unit. Every time I'm watching news, if he comes on as a pundit I change the channel.