Quantcast

QBP and BTI

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I like the fact that you can get on BTI and see what is in stock.

It there a way to get into the QBP site and see what is in stock? Is there a generic login or something?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
nope you have to have a log in code...that was when I worked at a shop a couple of years ago...might have changed since then....D

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
AlfredEBike, Hammerhead, Airbomb, Beyond Bikes....there are a bunch. i believe it is updated daily.

from Hammerhead:

PLEASE READ

First and foremost we are custom bike builders...We are not trying to be a big parts house...We try to get parts orders processed and out as fast as possible but we are only a two man shop....

This ties into QBP which is the biggest parts distributor in the country. ...

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
the Inbred said:
go to something like www.hammerheadbikes.com and go to the full catalog, that'll give you a pretty good estimate as to what's in stock.

http://shop.hammerheadbikes.com/site/page.cfm?PageID=37
They dont have what Im looking for either. Im looking for Syncros pedals. It seems that no one can get the ones I want. BTI shows them not in stock but at least they show a pic. Im looking for the Syncros Mental in the black alloy. All I can find are the stainless steel ones. I want the alloy... the SS are too heavy. The search continues.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I talked with Marshall at Syncros and they were shipped to the distributors with the SS version.

I was at the bike shop yesterday and they checked QBP and none there either. It did say they had 49 pairs of the SS version though. Im wondering if that was a mistake.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
MY LBS has called both BTI and QBP. If their websites say they don't have them in stock then its a good chance they dont. They update their website daily.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Kanter said:
MY LBS has called both BTI and QBP. If their websites say they don't have them in stock then its a good chance they dont. They update their website daily.
If the BTI site says they do not have it, they don't. It's very accurate.