Quantcast

QOTD 7/18: Berry interesting

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
...and my dad, the fountain of random facts and useless knowledge, imparts on me another valuable tidbit to win me a trivia challenge one day.

Chinese Gooseberries are actually Kiwifruit, and are grown in New Zealand and also California. I love Kiwifruit, and I've probably been carrying that stupid fact for 10 years or more. Thank you for allowing me to use it. :p

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Correct!

Bonus:
Which phenonemon led to a great number of suprisingly good vintages of British and Welsh wines, the colonization of icy lands, and the extensive growth of evergreen trees in Norway -- all of which are gone today.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
robdamanii said:
Correct!

Bonus:
Which phenonemon led to a great number of suprisingly good vintages of British and Welsh wines, the colonization of icy lands, and the extensive growth of evergreen trees in Norway -- all of which are gone today.
Global warming caused by George Bush. (just saving N8 the bother;))

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
robdamanii said:
Correct!

Bonus:
The American grasp of geography?

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
robdamanii said:
Correct!

Bonus:
The plague? Scurvy? Gingivitis?