Quantcast

QOTD 7/26: Watch what you say!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I have no idea... I've never had any idea with your QOTD stuff. But I've been wondering - do you have a book/website full of useless trivia that you pull these things from, or are you one of "those" types of people who just know all this random garbage?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
jacksonpt said:
I have no idea... I've never had any idea with your QOTD stuff. But I've been wondering - do you have a book/website full of useless trivia that you pull these things from, or are you one of "those" types of people who just know all this random garbage?
I do have sources for about 3/4 of the questions. The other 1/4 are from my own absolutely useless trivia.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The Raving Loony Party? The American Beer Drinker's Party?

Are you talking about a real political party or one of these splinter parties that have a couple hundred members and nobody ever hears about?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
jacksonpt said:
Rob could write one of those toilet time trivia books