Quantcast

QOTD 7/28: Records baby!

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
Most Prolific Cannibal
During the 19th century, the world's most prolific cannibal, Ratu Udre Udre (pronounced Ondray Ondray), reportedly ate between 872 and 999 people. The Fijian chief kept a stone to record each body eaten, and these were placed along his tomb in Rakiraki, northern Viti Levu (pictured). According to Udre Udre's son, the vicious leader would eat every part of his victims, preserving what he couldn't eat in one sitting for consumption later.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
For one point:

A gentleman runs into a bar, very adgitated. He pushes his way up to the bar and pounds on the bar, getting the bartenders attention.

"Excuse me, I need a glass of water, PLEASE!"

The bartender bent down and when he popped back up, he did not have a glass of water, but a shotgun. He pointed it at the man at the bar.

The man at the bar said thank you to the bartender, turned, and walked out of the bar.

Explain!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mackie said:
Most Prolific Cannibal
During the 19th century, the world's most prolific cannibal, Ratu Udre Udre (pronounced Ondray Ondray), reportedly ate between 872 and 999 people. The Fijian chief kept a stone to record each body eaten, and these were placed along his tomb in Rakiraki, northern Viti Levu (pictured). According to Udre Udre's son, the vicious leader would eat every part of his victims, preserving what he couldn't eat in one sitting for consumption later.
one movie: cannibal holocaust.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
robdamanii said:
For one point:

A gentleman runs into a bar, very adgitated. He pushes his way up to the bar and pounds on the bar, getting the bartenders attention.

The bartender bent down and when he popped back up, he did not have a glass of water, but a shotgun. He pointed it at the man at the bar.

The man at the bar said thank you to the bartender, turned, and walked out of the bar.

Explain!
His pants 'were' on fire...

BikerBoy28

Monkey
Jul 3, 2006
Bellingham, Wa
robdamanii said:
For one point:

Explain!
No shirt, no shoes, no service?:confused: