Quantcast

QOTD 7/6 Bonus: There was no profanity allowed back then

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
I'll go with Roadrunner vs. Coyote when a miniature coyote finally catches the roadrunner (I believe it involved running through some pipes that kept getting smaller in diameter).

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
robdamanii said:
Ok, I'll give it to ya, DW.

Wile E. Coyote catches the Roadrunner in the episode titled "Soup or Sonic", and he holds up a sign saying," Okay wise guys, you always wanted me to catch him. Now what do I do?"
Yay for me! What's my prize? A ride tomorrow? Let's hope so...

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
robdamanii said:

Wile E. Coyote catches the Roadrunner in the episode titled "Soup or Sonic", and he holds up a sign saying," Okay wise guys, you always wanted me to catch him. Now what do I do?"
A little credit would be nice....:mumble:

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
robdamanii said:
I can't unfortunately. I asked for the duo AND the episode.
I was letting someone else play!

First the 60 mins where you credit IAB for tick,tick,tick but I actually gave the name and then this... Is it any wonder I feel victimised?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
robdamanii said:

how anti-climatic.

i´ve never seen that episode, didnt even knew it happened... now you ruined my childhood expectations and dreams....

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
ALEXIS_DH said:
how anti-climatic.

i´ve never seen that episode, didnt even knew it happened... now you ruined my childhood expectations and dreams....
It actually was quite anti-climatic. I remember being a kid and leading up to this episode I was so excited / nervous / scared about what was going to happen. And that was it. I was scarred. I guess that explains a lot about me. :looney: