Quantcast

Quality control

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Received a new batch of "inspirational material" at the bank today. I had to do some quality control. This will look good on my resume in the future.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Received a new batch of "inspirational material" at the bank today. I had to do some quality control. This will look good on my resume in the future.
Making sure the pages are ruggedly stapled together and evaluating print color, sharpness and registration.

Very important work.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
btw -

What are some of the reasons you would reject a potential donor? Are homeless guys right out?

What about country music fans? No one would want their donations, right?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Personally I understand you reservations on the country music fan but so far no research can prove that the love of country music is genetic.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
In case you're wondering where your rejects go...

We have a process control system on a newsprint paper machine. There is a value for the stock (paper pulp) flow from the recycle plant and it is labled on the computer screen as "OFB Flow." OFB stands for "Old Fvck Books" from the bales of pron mags that would show up on the unloading dock.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Personally I understand you reservations on the country music fan but so far no research can prove that the love of country music is genetic.
It points to stupid though. Un-fixable, inheritable stupid.

:D