Quantcast

quasadillas

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Personally I like corndogs (or any greasy food) when I am drunk. Quesadillas require too much work after a few drinks.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Tenchiro said:
Personally I like corndogs (or any greasy food) when I am drunk. Quesadillas require too much work after a few drinks.
Chili cheese dogs from Der Weinerschnitzel. :drool: :drool:

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
OGRipper said:
What is a "doner" kebab? Did you mean "Donner" as in the Donner Party? :eek:
Doner Kebab

Döner kebab, literally "rotating meat", is a sliced lamb or chicken loaf slowly roasted on a vertical rotating spit. It is similar to gyros, shawarma and Taco al pastor. Döner kebab is popularly best known served in pita bread with salad but is also served on a dish with a salad and bread or French fries on the side or used on Turkish pizzas called pide or "kebabpizza". Take-out döner kebab or shawarma restaurants are common in some parts of Europe. Döner Kebab is said to be the best-selling fast food in Germany and comes close in the popularity stake-outs in France, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Australia. Take-out gyros is quite popular in the United States where it is usually beef and lamb, shawarma is available in ethnic neighborhoods but döner kebab is unknown.

YUM!

now only if they came vegetarian friendly......

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
How about leftover steak quesadillas?

Take leftover steak and slice into small slices (about 1/4 inch thick or shred it whatever is easiest);

on a tortilla shell, spread a little butter (or even some garlic butter--butter blended with freshly minced garlic) and place (butter side down) on a hot griddle.
Coat with shredded pepperjack cheese, steak slices, some sliced onions and peppers (optional). Press another tortilla shell on top and spread with butter. Flip after about 5 minutes (or until bottom shell is lightly toasted). Serve with fresh salsa and sour cream :drool:

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
MudGrrl said:
Doner Kebab

Döner kebab, literally "rotating meat", is a sliced lamb or chicken loaf slowly roasted on a vertical rotating spit. It is similar to gyros, shawarma and Taco al pastor. Döner kebab is popularly best known served in pita bread with salad but is also served on a dish with a salad and bread or French fries on the side or used on Turkish pizzas called pide or "kebabpizza". Take-out döner kebab or shawarma restaurants are common in some parts of Europe. Döner Kebab is said to be the best-selling fast food in Germany and comes close in the popularity stake-outs in France, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Australia. Take-out gyros is quite popular in the United States where it is usually beef and lamb, shawarma is available in ethnic neighborhoods but döner kebab is unknown.

YUM!

now only if they came vegetarian friendly......

Yeah, like with some fish right? :rolleyes:

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
alright, i don't know where y'all are from, but if you're in or around the Boston area, try an Anna's Taqueria quesadilla... probably the best in the world. people from all over the US have backed me up on this too, and any beantown located monkeys should feel free to reinforce my claim!:mumble: