Quantcast

Queer Eye for the Airline..... Joke

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Kinda funny, my mom emailed this too me.

An airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone into a good mood as he served them food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me announce that he'll be landing this big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super".On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a well-dressed rather exotic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground." She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one." To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat,
"Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you.
Tray-up bitch."

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Old, :stosh:

You cant make any gay jokes, its nation gay awarness day, or some stupid **** like that. A bunch of girls in my 1st period were silent all day long. Fuggers.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
mack said:

You cant make any gay jokes, its nation gay awarness day, or some stupid **** like that. A bunch of girls in my 1st period were silent all day long. Fuggers.
Well I didn't find it offensive, thats why I posted it. Did your mom buy you a gift for gay awareness day, you sound bitter and left out?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
mack said:

Silent girls? What's the problem?

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
mack said:

National Day of Silence, because gays/lesbians don't talk because there discriminated against. I tried to make numerous people talk, but none bit the bullet and did it. One even had a business card explaining why she wasn't talking. I told her i was all for lesbians. :evil: