Quantcast

Quentin's Latest Offering

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stinkyboy said:
Not my usual visual stimuli, but I may get buzzed and go see Hostel tonight.
Looked a little too over-the-top gory to me. Post back after you see it, I'd like to know if they cut out most of the gore and just left it to your imagination.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
uhm Tarantino is just mostly promoting, this isn't directed or written by him at all. Just like Iron Monkey etc. etc.....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Skookum said:
uhm Tarantino is just mostly promoting, this isn't directed or written by him at all. Just like Iron Monkey etc. etc.....
He produced it...you can definitely see his influence though. We saw it last night and it was good. Wrong on so many levels, but good.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
TreeSaw said:
He produced it...you can definitely see his influence though. We saw it last night and it was good. Wrong on so many levels, but good.
was it as gory as they made it seem like it was going to be?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
gnurider1080 said:
was it as gory as they made it seem like it was going to be?
No, not really...I actually thought it would be a lot more gory than it was (just from the preview I saw). Don't get me wrong, it had it's moments, but overall I expected it to be much more gory and I didn't necessarily expect to see as many perky boobs :devil:

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
That movie was so f^$#ed up... But really well done i thought. If you are quessy or love eastern europe dont see it. But if your down for gore on a level greater then saw and some other unmentionables then go for it.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
i saw it last night, and i was pretty disappointed. basically what you see in the preview is all the gore you see in the movie, for the most part. the movie actually had a plot to it, and i was hoping for an hour and a half of random nonstop death and destruction. still decent enough however.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I will not see that movie. Ever. The whole concept of selling people for torture is one of the sickest I can imagine, sans selling children for torture, which is so completely fvcked up I feel bad for thinking about it.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
No, not really...I actually thought it would be a lot more gory than it was (just from the preview I saw). Don't get me wrong, it had it's moments, but overall I expected it to be much more gory and I didn't necessarily expect to see as many perky boobs :devil:
Mmmm...perky boobs. :drool:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
McGRP01 said:
Mmmm...perky boobs. :drool:
Went to see another movie this weekend(Bloodrayne- stay away from that movie until it is late night cable, worst movie I have ever seen in a theater) Hostel was playing next to it I steped in for a couple minutes and saw plenty of boobies in just the 5 minutes I was there.