Quantcast

Question about a frame

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
hm... well.... if its 80 bucks complete, then for 80 bucks they're fine. but honestly... they aren't good bikes. you get what you pay for. the construction isn't good at all. the parts suck bigtime, and you'll be replacing stuf very quickly. so if you're starting out and don't have hardly any money to spend... then i guess it'd an ok buy. but if you have a few hundred, I'd look at a used monty or something like that. much better quality, you'll be much happier

trialsboy50

Monkey
Nov 23, 2004
No, the Tanks break easily, and your better off getting a Monty Hydra or something that will last and be able to resell if you suck at trials.

EL-Jefe

Chimp
Nov 16, 2004
Hilltop
My Monty is still up for grabs, and I'm in downtown Tacoma where there is some pretty sweet trials spots if anyone wants to check it out/ try it on for size, P.m me an we can go for a ride.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
they're ok. super light... meaning they brake easy from what i've experienced. a buddy of mine busted his at the heatube, it was warenteed. but then again, he's a big guy and not easy on his bikes. he brakes stuff all the time. I'd say its a pretty nice feeling bike though all around.