Quantcast

Question about getting tickets through ticketmaster

TSchultz

Chimp
Sep 2, 2003
S. MN
Soooo, heres the deal since Tool is coming to Mineapolis and it is a fairly small venue, about 2,500 seats, I want to make sure that I can get tickets. My question is would it be better to go to an actual ticket master retail outlet, say the local dept. store, or would I be better off just getting logged in on the website in the first minute and going that way? I really don't know if there is a difference in your odds of getting tickets or not. I really need to see this show I've been waiting for 5 years and I'll be damned if I'm going to miss it.

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
is there a phone no to try to? my approach would be phone to ear whilst hitting refresh a whole lot on ticketmasters website - gotta increase the chances, right?

Or cover even more bases by sending someone to the outlet whilst you sit in the house trying to get the tickets. If you get extras sell them on eBay

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
scottishmark said:
my approach would be phone to ear whilst hitting refresh a whole lot on ticketmasters website - gotta increase the chances, right?
:stupid:

I have done that before. Make sure you are online and on the ordering page a little bit before the minute the tix go on sale. There was one time where the volume was so high I couldn't get on the page the minute the sale started. Also, it's good to have the online seating chart pulled up in front of you, so you know if the tickets are even worth it (i.e. if you are speaking with a phone operator). Good luck! :thumb: