Quantcast

Question for Whistler locals

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
GrapeApe's a girl??????

Just kidding, inside joke....

All the valley trails will hopefully have snow on them well into April... ;)

There's IS another (snowsport) season after all... :)

Start asking again around the end of March and early April. A lot of the valley trails are in some pretty deep dark woods. Ahhh, Kill Me Thrill Me/ Comfortably Numb loop from the village........

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
I'm not sure what Secret Squirrel was talking about since he does know me and my Whistler addiction. :confused: What a dork! :biggrin:

Thanks for the info Borneo! I know...I'm trying to be patient, and I am a skier, but I know I won't check out the XC trails at Whistler while the bike park is open, so maybe in April, before the bike park opens, and when the snow is crappy, that would be a good time to check out the trails...I hear they are sick!!!:monkeydance:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
This may seem like sacriledge to some here. But, once you've sampled the valley trails, the bike park ain't all as much as it used to be. Sure, they're both fun. But, simply skipping the valley trails to do laps is missing something.... You gotta set time apart for both.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I'm not sure what Secret Squirrel was talking about since he does know me and my Whistler addiction. :confused: What a dork! :biggrin:

Thanks for the info Borneo! I know...I'm trying to be patient, and I am a skier, but I know I won't check out the XC trails at Whistler while the bike park is open, so maybe in April, before the bike park opens, and when the snow is crappy, that would be a good time to check out the trails...I hear they are sick!!!:monkeydance:
Ahhh ha! This makes it o.k. then.:monkeydance:

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
This may seem like sacriledge to some here. But, once you've sampled the valley trails, the bike park ain't all as much as it used to be. Sure, they're both fun. But, simply skipping the valley trails to do laps is missing something.... You gotta set time apart for both.
Yeah but then you'd say that about the XC too... :nerd:
"Oh 'River Runs Through It' or <insert name of trail> aint what it used to be.... " <emoticon of geezer> "Back in the old days, now there was a trail - Trail so tight a gnat couldn't squeeze through..."