Quantcast

Question pertaining to Country Park...

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
... who wants to ride Country Park on Friday? :rofl:

I assume most folks will be off school and/or work due to Easter this weekend, so I am wondering if anybody wants to ride Country on Friday. I am not sure what time, but for a good amount of the day.

Thank You

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
metalhead119042 said:
is alex d. goin with you craig? he was tellin me that you guys might go but he didn't seem sure.

That is correct!

Yayyy, I cant wait! I havent been to Country Park since last summer. :dead:

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
hey bring $5 if you want food because Matt aka Crusher and I are bringing a grill so if you pitch in some money we can go get food for us to grill out

Crusher

Chimp
Jan 15, 2006
GSO
ryan/kona29 said:
hey could you tell matt that RYAN says hey? we used to hangout and ride before i moved out to Washington. if he doesn't remember who i am(hope not) tell him i am the kid with the s-works enduro that rode at CP alot!

THANKS

-Ryan
Of corse I remember you, haven't crasher that hard yet... Will you go see Crankworx this year July 28th? I'll be there the 24th-29th.

lukedogg

Chimp
Nov 24, 2005
TCP21 said:
hey bring $5 if you want food because Matt aka Crusher and I are bringing a grill so if you pitch in some money we can go get food for us to grill out
Pull Industries/CPR would be glad to provide some refreshments and food for the crew.

I'll also have a selection of CPR tees available for purchase.

Thanks,

Luke

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
Crusher said:
Of corse I remember you, haven't crasher that hard yet... Will you go see Crankworx this year July 28th? I'll be there the 24th-29th.
whats up man!!!! ya i can probebly go up there for crankworks!!! i'm only five hours away from there hehehe!

pms sent to ya!

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I will have my black bighit and my black bmx bike there.
I am coming with a friend who will have an orange yeti as-x and a blue p2.

C you there!