Quantcast

Question re 2012 SRAM XO Truvativ Crankset DH

1soulrider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2002
nor cal
Funny, but I have been on these cranks for six months now and they have not exploded. I (and the other guys I know using them) must just be lucky....

And yes, I did see the couple pics of broken ones.

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
Funny, but I have been on these cranks for six months now and they have not exploded. I (and the other guys I know using them) must just be lucky....

And yes, I did see the couple pics of broken ones.
I could've shown you a snapped pair at the Thaw... (Just never, ever crash, and you'll be fine.)

1soulrider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2002
nor cal
I could've shown you a snapped pair at the Thaw... (Just never, ever crash, and you'll be fine.)
Like I siad I have seen a few pics, but everyone I know using them has not had a problem. They seemed to hold up well for the WC guys I can't recall anyone not finishing a race as a result of broken XO cranks. I'm not saying they can't break, just saying they have not proven all that fragile in my experince.

The Thaw was good fun, thanks for the link to the photos.

IMG_8866.JPG

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I'm making a quarter jar for you that you have to feed every time I see another photo of you looking back to smell your farts while doing a kickout like that. Double payment every time your front wheel is twice the elevation of your back wheel.