Quantcast

Questionable Quotes

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
In the interest of science, I'd like to research the validity of the most questionable quotes you know of, and set the record straight on their legitimacy. Let's make this thread a beacon of hope, in a harbor of reliability.
Veritas Praevalebit

image.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"I am not going to post this as I think someone else has posted it before" -Mandown
"A logical coherent thought" PSP
"I think I will purchase a car that is both functional and fun to drive" -Canadmos

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
"Time is like the thing we literally use to define how long it takes to do something and nothing at the same time"

jdcamb on ridemonkey.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
"If Jesus was a US Congressman, surely he would be on the House select committee for science and technology and he would set them straight about how Global warming's cause is mastubation and the consumption of Fruit Loops and Frosted Flakes.

By the way the white powder on frosted flakes is not cocaine and never ask Jesus to convert it to cocaine. He gets really Mad at me when I do that. Not all Hispanics are coke dealers just so you know, that is unless they are Cuban from South Florida, then go to town and assume away..."

jdcamb Ridemonkey