Quantcast

Questions for the other Brit

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Seeing that the original thread disappeared, here's a new one.

And before anyone asks I had my teeth polished this very morning thangyouverymuch.
:love:

J

JRB

I saw a Mexican guy on the Ride of Silence last night and he smiled really big. I was like, "Jesus man, are you British?" :dead:

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
loco said:
I saw a Mexican guy on the Ride of Silence last night and he smiled really big. I was like, "Jesus man, are you British?" :dead:
Clearly he would have no trouble realising that you are a yank.

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
although i do like seeing in the dark, i prefer to use lights instead of my teeth. there is a chance mine aren't as white as they should be.......but at least my country has history :P (weak i know, best i could think of right now)

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
DRB said:
We drive on the right side of the road..... see it says the right side of the road. That means y'all drive on the wrong side.
For clarification the opposite of right is left. We drive on the left side of the road. Over here the right side of the road is the wrong side of the road.

Feel free to visit and experience in person the thrill of driving on the right side of the road.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
SkaredShtles said:
Yeah. Us and 95% of the rest of the driving world drive on the wrong side....... :rolleyes: :D
Have you checked you random statistic generator recently? It appears to be throwing out clearly made-up data.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
fluff said:
For clarification the opposite of right is left. We drive on the left side of the road. Over here the right side of the road is the wrong side of the road.

Feel free to visit and experience in person the thrill of driving on the right side of the road.
So if your claim that left is the opposite of right was is the opposite of wrong?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
DRB said:
That's cool that your gramma taught you spelling. I'm surprised you knew her being English.

Why are there so many muffin tops in England?
Because the muffin bottoms would go crusty without them? I fear that your slang does not travel as widely as you may think.

Commas are useful.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
DRB said:
What's the name of that show that was on about the people living in public housing and was pretty raw?
If they're not having a go with the bird, they're having a rowl with a wanker. -- Homer J. Simpson (attributed)

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
jdschall said:
Bonnie Prince Charlie, what a looser. Couldn't even win Scottish independence. Gave up and moved to Italy. Quitter. :rolleyes:

Er that little afeminate (sp?) frenchman mearly kicked of a scottish civil war, then dressed as a lady and escaped unfortunately.

William Wallace and Robert the Bruce, on the other hand, were hard as nails (and no watching Braveheart doesn't mean you know what happened)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
scottishmark said:
Er that little afeminate (sp?) frenchman mearly kicked of a scottish civil war, then dressed as a lady and escaped unfortunately.

William Wallace and Robert the Bruce, on the other hand, were hard as nails (and no watching Braveheart doesn't mean you know what happened)
Braveheart wasn't a documentary?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
scottishmark said:

Hang on, didn't Robert the Bruce escape once in women's clothing? And it's well known in England that Wallace was a habitual cross-dresser. He's even shown in a skirt in Braveheart.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
fluff said:
Hang on, didn't Robert the Bruce escape once in women's clothing? And it's well known in England that Wallace was a habitual cross-dresser. He's even shown in a skirt in Braveheart.
They were pretendig to be English.