Quantcast

Quick 09 Jackal Build

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
My son Richie's Santa Cruz Jackal Frame was delivered yesterday afternoon - Richie had a box of goodies from Deity Components, so we scavenged a few needed parts off his Chameleon like fork, brake and wheels to complete the build so he could get out and ride it today.

I'm sure he will be riding it all day!

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
C'mon Rich, Richie is waaayyyy to strong for a cog that big on the back, put a 12 on for him ;)

Hope to see you guys at Lars house in May and my place sometime this summer, things are getting real interesting here. Give a good luck to Richie for me.

C Ya, Ted

bfrich

Monkey
May 30, 2007
ct
Hey Ted

Thanks , yeah definately would love to make the the trip to see you again, we had such a good time.

Yeah I think Richie just wanted to ride it and dial in the gearing once he gets to try it on some jumps.

If you need help at your place we would love to come work for a weekend

take care

rich

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
You are welcome anytime.

A lot of people are asking for a spring jam, which would be tons of fun but I still have a bit of work to do on the trails and we will be into racing season soon, so most people will be commited to that. Thats why I usually just do the end of season jam. But we will see.

Send me a pm with your email and I will keep you up to date. If you guys make the trek all the way down here we will try to make the trip worth your while.