Quantcast

Quick, Need ideas for Facebook prank

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
I need some quick ideas to screw with a guy I work with. I was just at chipotle and noticed his business card in the free burrito fishbowl.

I was thinking of updating my facebook status(which he will read) to something like:

Riding was just at Chipotle. Cops everywhere, apparently some guy inappropriately touched another patron so they were going through the business card fishbowl because the guy was just in there and dropped his card. I hope they catch the mother ****er!

thoughts?

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
thats stupid, why would you post a description of a person who looks like your friend at work without making jokes about that.
what?

your level of comprehendable posting is -2

If you read the original post, its states he has a status update reading.

Riding was just at Chipotle. Cops everywhere, apparently some guy inappropriately touched another patron so they were going through the business card fishbowl because the guy was just in there and dropped his card. I hope they catch the mother ****er!
I stated he should ad that the cops said the suspect looked like a 5.8 white mail in his 30's wearing a suit and tie.

Keep it vague, but close enough to his co-worker's actual description to freak him out.

But hey, if thats stupid, at least it isn't as stupid as your inability to put your thoughts down in a manner people can understand what you said.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
free trampoline ad on local craigslist. put his number in the ad. end the ad with "si habla espanol" or replace that with the version of whatever language you choose.

trust me, it's a great one.
I mean that is funny and all, but it has nothing to do with what he asked about....at all.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Keep posting pictures of yourself naked, taking a dump etc, but set the security settings so only he can see it.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
what?

your level of comprehendable posting is -2

If you read the original post, its states he has a status update reading.

I stated he should ad that the cops said the suspect looked like a 5.8 white mail in his 30's wearing a suit and tie.

Keep it vague, but close enough to his co-worker's actual description to freak him out.

But hey, if thats stupid, at least it isn't as stupid as your inability to put your thoughts down in a manner people can understand what you said.
think it out. Who would post some vague description of one of their friends from the office without saying something to him, it just doesnt seem believable, and unless his friend has a history of molesting women who would even think twice about it. i know i wouldnt.

oh and p.s. im fairly confident you understand what i said since you made a reasonably accurate reply. give yourself credit, your smarter than you think you are.:D

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
lulz... remind me of the high school years when i used to prank a friend by placing his name and number on local gay personals and chatrooms for "inmediate passionate encounter with well endowed black stallion looking for hot action"..
his mom would answer the house phone to calls from horny trannies...

bwhahahaha... we did it for months, while the guy obviously denied knowing wtf was going on to his mom and dad... until 2 trannies showed up at my friends house and his mom freaked out...

Last edited: