Quantcast

quick pic of the RUMOR TROLLS bike

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
Super ****ty pic, no?

It's my first DS, not much to look at for now as previous owner used it for light xc (lol) but many new parts are on the way..im looking to hit the shed the 26th and need a full face helmet and/or shin guards as I have not been on "trails" in over 3 years but if I can't get my hands on anything it's ok.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
NotQuiteJdm said:
oh and btw..I don't expect anyone to respond to this..for some reason most of the people on this board are prude towards meh
hm, that is curious... i can't imagine why. :nopity:

man, i can't figure out what the hell i ever did to pi$$ you off, luckily i really don't care too much.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
What's with you and this "rumor troll" thing? :confused:

Nice bike, can you really freeride with that?

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
1.Umm why the hell wouldn't I be able to freeride or DH hill it? I mean the frame even says.."RM7dh"
2.The shiver is gonna be one of the first things to go (5" isn't enough)
3. Nobody will buy the subs, they are brand new never used 01 mtx 8000's with sealed box for $150 and I have plenty of money for a helmet, I was stating that I still haven't picked one up yet.
4. Corey...sometimes its hard to tell sarcasm over the internet ;-) I like the whole name thing so I decided to keep it.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
the old rm7 dh/fr thing is a really old 'net joke, don't get all bent outta shape about it. Kinda like "all your base are belong to us"....