Quantcast

Quick pre-season video

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
"Trailboss" Tex, and "Unsung Hero" beev and myself.
Still waiting for the new construction to dry out and harden up. The first 2 jumps in this video just got a major rebuild too. (after making the vid)
Shot with a $77 point and shoot camera.
Small Line.... on Vimeo

Last edited:

Tdubb

Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Looking good.I can't wait for it to dry up a little so I can make my way down there.Have you been up to the indoor at the fairgrounds yet?

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Looking good.I can't wait for it to dry up a little so I can make my way down there.Have you been up to the indoor at the fairgrounds yet?
I've been meaning to get up there to that, but still haven't. I heard they will be taking it back outdoors eventually.

Tdubb

Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Yup we are starting the outdoor rebuild in 2 weeks.Arlo is getting us another Bobcat so we can do some damage in one weekend.The big line will have 11 jumps with 4 or 5 hips and rollers.The new pump track is going to be 100x100 this year with alot more flow.

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Your spot looks clean ass hell! Great work packing every inch of that place. Everything looks made properly, kudos =)

Keep the vids comin...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
You spot has my vote for the cleanest set of trails made - spotless.

I love the triple roller before the first set. I'm guessing it keeps the squirrel count down on that line.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
i'm guessing it's wet there? because everybody knows pedaling at the trails mid-line is a cardinal sin. sh*t looks sooooo good
:D Tex never pedals.... I do, but only because I'm still THAT BAD at trails.
It's hard to teach an old duck new tricks, but I'm working on it. ;)
And yeah, it's still a bit wet.