Quantcast

Quick request

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
For those of you who know what my occupation currently is, please keep any references to it off the public board. I've even been editing/deleting most past posts and threads which reference it.

To anyone who doesn't know what I do, you're not missing much.

I appreciate your cooperation and hope you understand why I'm asking this...my job isn't sexy, classified, or imporant, but it's essential that my comments in this forum be just that, personal comments by another random guy on the Internet with a big mouth and hyperactive frontal lobe, and not linked with my work or position.

Since it doesn't come up much, I worry that even posting this might be eggrandizing the matter somewhat...but I figured I'd just better say it. Discretion is the better part of employment, as it's said.

Plus, you all know I work as a chicken-choker for Perdue anyhow.

Thanks!

MD

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
but i thought you were proud of being a fluffer, mike...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
valve bouncer said:
There's nothing wrong with being the donut-puncher for Krispy Kreme. We all started somewhere.;)
I'm currently in charge of the frosting. Production is dropping off though, and I'm getting horribly chapped...

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
valve bouncer said:
You knew this was gonna happen, didn't ya Mike?
I was counting on it...I'll have mine dipped and glazed.

Silver, how many times do I have to tell you? Chocolate is easier for those bulk orders...

MD

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MikeD said:
I was counting on it...I'll have mine dipped and glazed.

Silver, how many times do I have to tell you? Chocolate is easier for those bulk orders...

MD
We could switch user id's and then you won't have any probs.....:cool:

But are you ready to handle the awesome power and responsibility to be Skookum!:p

And i'll take a half dozen glazed and make the other half maple please.....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The Manranch™ in Reno greatly appreciates your understanding of our need for discretion. You are a highly valued host and would be sorely missed by some of our finer clients if the integrity of our facility were to become compromised.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Westy said:
Those bastards won't let you speak your mind. Walmart sucks! Fight the power.
I met a Walmart employee with a bunch of Libertarian buttons on his vest. It didn't seem to affect his job.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
kidwoo said:
The Manranch™ in Reno greatly appreciates your understanding of our need for discretion. You are a highly valued host and would be sorely missed by some of our finer clients if the integrity of our facility were to become compromised.
Giddyap.