Quantcast

quick self edited film

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
heres a quick self edit that i did today on a hill out here in SoCal. Just out by myself riding my lovely cycle, cant get any better.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Shooting and editing that business by yourself has got take a bunch of time. That's cool though, and you look fast - especially when you hook some of those turns.

I really liked it when you hit the camera stand.

nmjb

Monkey
Apr 26, 2005
Idyllwild, CA
Nice! Looks like San Diego? If you ever want to check out the trails around Idyllwild (everything from DH to road biking up here), I could be tour guide.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Thanks, I used a canon vixia hfx s10 and a tripod to film this. Only did 2 sections over and was done in about 2 hours. Lots of running around tho that's for damn sure! Came out cool tho, I like it.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Nice stuff, Dennis. I miss that place. I myself spent hours and hours of sesh up there. I always walked away with both callouses and ear to ear grin from hours spent up there and sometimes self-footage to edit for kicks..

My self-filming career arburtply ended.....skip all the way 6:28 mark (sorry, I know it's a long dragging clip that has been posted before).

Your Motivation Sucks on Vimeo (I suck at imbedding too)

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Thanks orven! Let me know when you can ride, I'm outta here next week! Time to go back home and ride real downhill :)

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Nice videos everyone.

I am working on a self filmed/edited video. Need more footage still, but it should be sick. All of it will be filmed with my GoPro HD. So well see how it turns out.

I am sure some of you have already seen some of my camera angles...

Last edited: