Quantcast

quick! someone get a box of tissues for Da Peach!

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I remember being in the theater on opening night of "Red Dawn" and laughing when the hot girls from my class cried with C Thomas Howell and Patrick Swayze died.

Anyway, crappy way to die.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
So splat, this is a sick thought, but 90 days, can you pick 90 trails?

The other day I was riding and thinking, if they gave me 3 months to live, would you quit your job and ride every day or would you stick it out for the health care?

splat

Nam I am
So splat, this is a sick thought, but 90 days, can you pick 90 trails?

The other day I was riding and thinking, if they gave me 3 months to live, would you quit your job and ride every day or would you stick it out for the health care?
that would be tough, But my first priority would trying to make sure my Family was taken care of as best I could with 90 days, and I'd haveto say stick it out for the health care so my family isn't left with the bills , plus I have life insurance through work.

While 90 days 90 trails , sounds good, the problem is as your helath declines you get to the point you can't ride.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I read that his publicist said he only has a "little bit" of pancreatic cancer.:twitch: What a relief, that means he's only going to die a "little bit". Idiot. Unless there's been some major advances a diagnosis of pancreatic cancer=death.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My wife's Grandmother died from pancreatic cancer. She lasted about 6 months longer than her original 3 month diagnosis. After diagnosis she seemed fine in mind and body for the first few months and then she took a turn and it was over just like that.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
You guys are jerks! Patrick is a hero! A hero!

I've got *snif* huuuuuungry *snif snif* eyes....*sob*

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

Nope, its going to be Julie Michaels next from the cast of Roadhouse, because Jesus doesn't want me on his hippy ass if he kills Sam Elliot.

Wade was the best in that movie. He could kick the hell out of Patrick.

Wow, maybe they should have named him PC instead of Wade...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Depends, are you going to cook him before you eat his famous, cancer riddled corpse?

That would taste bad

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
update
Swayze renews wedding vows

Dirty Dancing star Patrick Swayze has reportedly renewed his wedding vows to wife Lisa Niemi.

Swayze has been battling pancreatic cancer for the last five months.

Swayze and his wife will celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary on June 12.

A source close to the Ghost star said: "He is refusing to give up, but right now he's living for today."

Swayze continues to undergo treatment in Stanford, California, but close friends insist the future doesn't look too bright.

The source added: "It's deadly serious. Doctors have told him that if or when the cancer spreads to his brain he has two weeks to live."
what's the +/- on making their anniversary?