Quantcast

quick stem/top crown question (Fox 40 related)

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
yeah i was thinking that but was not sure. thanks

Any idea on what would be the cheapest way to get an intergrated stem top crown for a Fox 40???
You really only have four different choices.

Both Go Ride and Burgtec offer a combined integrated upper crown / stem.

Otherwise Risse and a Chinese CNC firm offer an upper crown that will allow you to use any Boxxer style integrated stem of which there are many to choose from.

You can either buy the risse top crown, which will fit any stem made for a boxxer or you can buy the go-ride top crown that comes with an attached stem. I just ordered the risse top crown for my 40 and a sunline direct mount stem.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
You can either buy the risse top crown, which will fit any stem made for a boxxer or you can buy the go-ride top crown that comes with an attached stem. I just ordered the risse top crown for my 40 and a sunline direct mount stem.
Correct. But you get 2 points deducted for not attaching a link...and reiterating that while the Risse will take ANY standardized direct mount stem.....E13,Funn,Sunline,Thomson,SRAM, etc....the Go-Ride crown will ONLY take it's built in stem.

Oh..and according to Fraser, the Risse is the less expensive of the two..but the Go-Ride one is a work of art.