Quantcast

Quick!!! Tune into NBC's My Name is Earl..!!!

J

JRB

I've never been face to face with a gay. I know now that I didn't need to run away. hahahaha

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
It's on now on the WC, and it is funny! Probably one of the funniest new shows I have seen in a long time. Hopefully, it will not get cancelled...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Mackie said:
I got about 5 minutes in & had to turn it off. Just too stupid.
The beginning did kind of suck a bit. If I hadn't heard good things, I might have turned it off too.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
MMike said:
Arrested Development is still the funniest show going these days....
Arrested Development is a good show, however, it hasn't really taken off, yet. Fox has kept it going, hoping it will find a bigger audience. Although, for some reason, the ratings are pretty low for an Emmy nominated show...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
blt2ride said:
Arrested Development is a good show, however, it hasn't really taken off, yet. Fox has kept it going, hoping it will find a bigger audience. Although, for some reason, the ratings are pretty low for an Emmy nominated show...
Some of the best shows on TV get cancelled. It seems Americans actually like the **** that is shoveled at them on a daily basis. :( Maybe if each of the characters voted each other off every few weeks it would be more popular.

J

JRB

If anyone thought Earl was stupid, you should leave the lounge. :think:

*we know skaredshthead, you don't watch TV.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
blt2ride said:
They cater to the stupid. It's sad really.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Westy said:
Some of the best shows on TV get cancelled. It seems Americans actually like the **** that is shoveled at them on a daily basis. :( Maybe if each of the characters voted each other off every few weeks it would be more popular.
True! The "survivor mania" has resurfaced at my school again and it's already annoying!

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Started slow but picked as it went on. I guess I never noticed it before this show but there is no laugh track like so many sitcoms these days.

Jamie Pressley should get a award for her portrail of white trash, it comes second nature to her.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Dude - throw some aluminum foil extensions on those rabbit ears. :p
I gots me a direct tv dish on the roof of the ol' trailer. They won't give me NBC and I can't get it on my rabbit ears unless momma holds on to one ear and the screen door with the other. And momma's getting big enough these days that such a maneuver threatens to tip over the old homestead.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
I gots me a direct tv dish on the roof of the ol' trailer. They won't give me NBC and I can't get it on my rabbit ears unless momma holds on to one ear and the screen door with the other. And momma's getting big enough these days that such a maneuver threatens to tip over the old homestead.
Take pictures! :thumb: