Quantcast

Quit riding now...

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Gotta love watching Hamilton. But where's he been? I haven't seen anything new from him in a minute.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
WHAT THE FURK. That's not even inspiring, like the title says, that's a "Why try anything now!??" I would lick that guys grips if there was any chance of absorbing some skill or courage!....and I just grossed myself out.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Tiles - I'm sure you've seen it before. It's his section from the Federal vid.

His riding doesn't get old and the vid is definitely worth a re-watch

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
He was going so fast down those streets (san fransisco)? Man, I evny that... Footplant on a handrail!?!?

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
are you fvcking kidding me. I don't bmx and don't really follow anything in it so when i watch clips like that i'm amazed. The 2:55 wallride was ridiculous along with everything else!!!

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
Launch off of a san fransisco incline at however f****ing fast! Yee Haww....helmets are for pussies! :bonk:

Not that he needs one apparently....

That was just sick gnar! :clapping:

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Definately one of the all time best video parts put together.
Remember the Road Fools where he jumped a pick-up? Along with Stricker, he's one of small group of riders who can combine mach speed with street riding.

Kid is incredible. Anyone know where he is now? What happened to him? Maybe I just need to pay closer attention, but it's been a while since I've heard anything about Mr.Hamilton.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Definately one of the all time best video parts put together.
Remember the Road Fools where he jumped a pick-up? Along with Stricker, he's one of small group of riders who can combine mach speed with street riding.

Kid is incredible. Anyone know where he is now? What happened to him? Maybe I just need to pay closer attention, but it's been a while since I've heard anything about Mr.Hamilton.
not sure what he's up to. i dont think anyone knows. probably riding. tunney put up an old interview with him from dig.
http://assblasters.org/?p=202

also in the new dig, he has a double bike check. a must see! haha his bikes are as crazy as his riding. dude glues wood and leaves to his frame

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Stoked: Thanks for posting that interview. He's clearly into doing his own thing.
I've got a real keeper Black and White poster of him:
He's wearing shorts, has a cable lock wound around his seat-post, and is boosting/whipped over a loaded shopping cart, to flat. Can't say why, but that photo just really resonated with me.

Hopefully he's not hurt, and we'll se something from him in 07.

L