Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Local paper publishes short statements that people email in anonymously in the editorial section. Latest one was:

"I had a weird dream the other night. I dreamed that Obama was the Antichrist, and I believe it was a revelation and not a dream. So Obama is the Antichrist. Watch out people"

There you go folks, more cold hard indisputable evidence.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
"I'm inventing a race of evil robots, built on the diabolical platform of science™, who will live off the brains of white children. There is no escape. You can however prolong your demise by sending $1,000 USD to the following paypal account, or emailing your naked photos of Megan Fox to the following address. I am thankful to MSNBC for their discretion in this matter for the creation of this robot army would not have been possible if not for their silence"

-Kidwoo, at his computer, 2010

Scary stuff.
I am intrigued by the potential of your robot race and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
You know, the NWO is watching now...be careful what you say, you dont want to end up in a FEMA "Detention" camp...

What amazes me is that there are still idiots who buy off on this sh*t.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Local paper publishes short statements that people email in anonymously in the editorial section. Latest one was:

"I had a weird dream the other night. I dreamed that Obama was the Antichrist, and I believe it was a revelation and not a dream. So Obama is the Antichrist. Watch out people"

Where the **** do you live? Salem circa 1620?

Jesus ****ing christ...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Where the **** do you live? Salem circa 1620?

Jesus ****ing christ...

Pretty much the only populated blue county in Virginia. A strange combination of tweed jacketed bearded intellectuals, Yoga MILFS, bizarrely wealthy artists and stark raving lunatics. A chicken in every pot and a early '90s Volvo 840 wagon in every driveway.

Last edited:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Holy crap.

I've NEVER heard Charlottesville described quite that well.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

this poster is in every sunday school class room

Last edited:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
"I'm inventing a race of evil robots, built on the diabolical platform of science™, who will live off the brains of white children. There is no escape. You can however prolong your demise by sending $1,000 USD to the following paypal account, or emailing your naked photos of Megan Fox to the following address. I am thankful to MSNBC for their discretion in this matter for the creation of this robot army would not have been possible if not for their silence"

-Kidwoo, at his computer, 2010

Scary stuff.
I'm going to developed an army of robotic pedobears who will police the world using amber lamps, fanny packs, and beards.
 I believe you Desmondo. Keep up the fight brother.
I'm on to all y'all. You and your f'ing super collider will not take over the earth. If I have to stand alone against you and your robot masters I will. But Jessica will help....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so i've been thinking, despite all this hoopla, i bet the desmondo is probably a pretty cool dude. So des, if you're reading this, we should meet up and have a beer. Then eiffel tower a tranny hooker, cuz you definitely seem like the kind of dude who is into CWD's.