Quantcast

Quote of the week

Trond

Monkey
Oct 22, 2002
Oslo, Norway
Just got this in the mailbox - funny and a little true ;)

"YOU KNOW THE WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY WHEN THE BEST RAPPER IS A WHITE GUY,
THE BEST GOLFER IS A BLACK GUY, THE SWISS HOLD THE AMERICA'S CUP, FRANCE
IS ACCUSING THE U.S. OF ARROGANCE, AND GERMANY DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO
WAR"..

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by nicklin
As soon as we have a black president
I think that will happen well before we have an honest intelligent president who works to better the situation of the common man instead of his own political position.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Originally posted by Westy
I think that will happen well before we have an honest intelligent president who works to better the situation of the common man instead of his own political position.
Yeah....Al Sharpton is a Democraptic candidate for the next election, isn't he? :)

Unfortunately Al's presidential hopes will be dashed, not by the conservative right but by the liberal left. As much as they say they are for the minority they are for themselves. Poor Al is gonna be hung out to dry, and the queen B!@#H herself might make a run for it.

As for that quote, bwahahahahahahahah!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by ADSfreeride
Unfortunately Al's presidential hopes will be dashed, not by the conservative right but by the liberal left. As much as they say they are for the minority they are for themselves. Poor Al is gonna be hung out to dry, and the queen B!@#H herself might make a run for it.

As for that quote, bwahahahahahahahah!
Yeah, Sharpton is a flake and will never have a chance, thank god. Right now Colin Powell probably has the best chances of being the first black president. I doubt he would ever decide to run, but if he did he would have little chance because he seems to be an honest level headed individual.:rolleyes: Byut from what I have seen I would certainly vote for him.