Quantcast

R-Money dumps his peeps...

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Compare that to the fact that OFA kept field offices open and staffers paid between the '08 election and the '12 election and you start to see why the Democratic ground game was so much better than the Republican one.

Any guesses as to whether these Republican staffers are going to donate their time/energy in '16?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
only rivaled by this...
Lance is just being a douche.

I'd say what Romney's campaign did was much worse. Armstrong hasn't won a title in 7 years, and isn't actually impacting anyone by rubbing their noses in his wins. Romney's campaign abandoned their core supporters an hour after they didn't need them anymore. Way to go.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA

I'd say what Romney's campaign did was much worse. Armstrong hasn't won a title in 7 years, and isn't actually impacting anyone by rubbing their noses in his wins. Romney's campaign abandoned their core supporters an hour after they didn't need them anymore. Way to go.
What wins?

As far as the Romney staffers go, fvck them. They had enough time to figure out who they were working for.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

an hour? you're being too generous

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Security risk blocked for your protection

Reason:
This Websense category is filtered: Potentially Damaging Content. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.
I didn't realize Websense was republican.

Figures, though. It's obstinate, prudish and refuses to listen to reason.