Quantcast

Race #2 of Carter's Lake series...

Jun 11, 2004
I'm out...........

My buddy Andy and I planned a trip to Diablo months ago before I knew about the Carter races. Condo is already paid for and everything.....so I can't make it.

I'm actually kind of bummed about it! Well I guess not too bummed........I am going to ride Diablo for 5 days! :biggrin:

I'll definately make number 3!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
And here I thought you were all about supporting S.E. racing.
I am, but you of all people should know you have to balance the family thing and racing. Plus I have not seen you at any race I have been to this year and they have all been in the south East. I only planned to race 6 races this year. I am not going to add anymore at this time. I think I will be at the last race there.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
I am, but you of all people should know you have to balance the family thing and racing. Plus I have not seen you at any race I have been to this year and they have all been in the south East. I only planned to race 6 races this year. I am not going to add anymore at this time. I think I will be at the last race there.
Oh Cecil, Cecil, Cecil, take a step back and take a deep breath. I WAS just giving you a little ripping.

Jun 11, 2004
Damn I guess I am a meganoob...PMs cleared (I was wondering why the lack of communication). :poster_oops:
Dr. Kenan going racing A-G-A-I-N! :biggrin:

Look at "Mr. Racerboy"............build'n up the ole race resume!:cheers:

I'll be calling you boys Sunday night for a full Race Report!

Taz

Monkey
Sep 22, 2001
Granite, lots of granite
We will have a fund raising drive this race and the next race. The fund raising will be in the form of Crank Brothers apparel for sale. We will have zipper hoodies, t-shirts, and a couple hats. Crank Brothers so kindly provided us with the merchandise to sale to raise funds for the club and hence additional trails! So bring some extra cash with you and check out Crank Bros. apparel - we will have it available at the registration tent.

volklracer

Chimp
Jul 14, 2007
I'm 14 and interested in doing the race. I'm raced in 5 downhills and i'm pretty fast but I noticed it was only pros and amatuers and I was wondering if I would be like the only kid there. Is there any age groups and will I get killed racing against the big guys

I'm in... I'm friggen plasterd right now. My freinds just had to play poker tonite. I was down a bit over $20 and worked back.
Whatever.... I didn't want to get ripped tonite, but I did.
White Russsians Rawk!!!!!
What time is the race anyway? 1pm.????
Blooddyyyy hellllll
I hate working 2 nd shift.
I'm going to bed.../.