Quantcast

Race at silver this sunday

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
Hey everyone the Race this weekend Is gonna be the whole course top to bottom Average time is about 17 minutes. It is a killer fast course and otis has been dialing the hammer so Can't wait to see you there. Post any questons

Ryan out

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Be there with bells on! (well, maybe not bells, that would be annoying :))

Any idea if they'll use that one section of Alhambra (first turn off the access road) instead of the whole Hammer? That's a cool piece of trail.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
No idea how it is coming down the mountain I would think it would go down the hammer to keep it exciting.....It would be cool though if it took the first elhambra cut out to get more single track in...but who knows.

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
ya they should take that alhambra cut off. im pretty sure i'll be there this weekend, but i am scared of hitting some of those steep fire road sections at race pace:eek: condsidering how tall and steep my bike is (diamondback xts moto). at least it will be better for the bottom of hammer.

Slider

Monkey
May 23, 2004
Moscow, ID
Just got a mesage from My buddy and He has completed a brand new 4 pack on the hammer that if you hall balls you can quad it. This guy rips at building so It is gonna be sick with out even seeing it. His also says the road gap is smoother than ever. So get you ass's up there on sunday