Quantcast

Race Clinics at WIM

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
bibs said:
is that evan muloili guy teaching it?
Is that his name...I only recognize him by his butt! I'm sure Holliswood would agree~He's always talking about his butt. :D

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
no no no....close, but I believe it to be Evan Mutari that will be doing the clinics, and I also believe that guy rips sooooooo hard!!!!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
MUTOLI said:
Is that his name...I only recognize him by his butt! I'm sure Holliswood would agree~He's always talking about his butt. :D
I totally agree! I have always said Ethan has the butt of a 13 year old girl! MMMMMMMM'! :love:

And luke is helping out. I like his butt too. But I think he's a little young. :thumb:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Speaking from personal experience....Ethan is a great instructor...I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for him! He has really helped me with my form and technique! I will be doing clinic. :D Unless it fills up, then I will let some one else take my spot since he is my husband and I can get free lessons! :love:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
bibs said:
its funny, joy when you talk about "Evan"...its like a furtune cookie, you can add "in bed" after every sentance :D hehehehe
Yeah, in bed is where the real technique and form comes into play :D :eek: :D :eek: !!! Sorry...couldn't resist! It must be the Dirty Beaver in me!